Our vision is that every couple that marries in Victory Family Centre will have a marriage that is fulfilling and growing in increasing maturity. Pre-Marital Counselling (PMC) is a process to help the couple to be prepared for their married life together.
Who is this for?
1. Couples that are worshipping with Victory Family Centre and continue to worship in VFC after their wedding. This is so that the PMC counsellors can follow up with the married couple after their wedding.
2. Couples that attended the Corporate School for Christian Growth Class, “Foundations for a Godly Marriage” as part of VFC’s Pre-Courtship to Wedding process.
Things to Note
1. If the couple decides to worship at a different church after their wedding, it would be ideal that their PMC and officiating ceremony be done by the Church the couple decides to plant themselves in after their wedding. This is so that the PMC counsellors in the other church can follow up with the married couple after the wedding.
2. If the groom or bride-to-be is not from VFC, he/she needs to obtain a letter of consent from his/her church Pastor. It should incorporate a transfer of membership as well. This is to promote unity within the Church Body and to avoid any misunderstandings. Both the man and woman must be regularly attending Victory Family Centre for at least six months prior to PMC.
3. The couple should seek advice from their Pre-Marital counsellor before booking any wedding hall, purchase any property, or make any formal wedding arrangements.