3rd Aug, Tuesday
MOVING FORWARD WITH RENEWED STRENGTH
Don’t you yet understand? Don’t you know by now that the everlasting God, the Creator of the farthest parts of the earth, never grows faint or weary? No one can fathom the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the tired and worn out, and strength to the weak. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31
There are times in life we can experience burnout, our strength is depleted, and our usual capacity for resilience is no longer there. In moments like this is when we are encouraged to wait and trust in God. It is the “waiting” in His presence that God restores us, exchanging our weakness for His strength emerging refreshed and strengthened ready to face whatever comes ahead.
- God will renew our strength
– Give God our tiredness
– Surrender our pride and self-sufficiency
- Exchange our weakness for His strength
– Exchange our misery for God’s joy
– Exchange our despair for hope, etc.
- To be obedient to His direction and guidance
– Choose to take time and wait on Him than rush things in our own way
– Trust in God’s strength and ability than my own strength and ability